THIS DOMAIN (*VespaRepair.com*)
IS FOR SALE.
After 8 years of providing factory trained & certified service on thousands of modern Vespa scooters in the San Francisco Bay Area I have decided to move on to other interests.
Many of you have emailed, texted and called asking me to recommend a shop in San Francisco where you should now have your Vespa serviced or repaired.
I cannot recommend any San Francisco Vespa shop due to the following reasons-
1. They all OVERCHARGE for service, they know you won't cross the bridge for a better price (or service) so they charge what they want, they know you're a captive audience.
2. They all sell Vespa parts OVER the suggested retail price. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR INVOICE PART NUMBERS FOR CORRECT VESPA PRICES AT www.2wheelpros.com
3. The independent shops do not have factory trained or factory certified technicians, infact, they learn by practicing on YOUR Vespa. If they claim to be certified, ask to see the VESPA certificates of technician that will actually be working on your scooter.
4. There is at least one independent shop that occassionally uses used parts. MOST use the incorrect type of oil. SOME will install the wrong size or mis-match tires. It's all about making the sale and profit margins, not about getting you want you actually need or what you're actually paying for.
5. There is another independent scooter shop that will make several attempts to fix your scooter then send you somewhere else when he can't sort it out, without offering you a refund. They also write many of their own yelp reviews.